Youth X'mas Party 08 and A visit to the hospital

By MARKPOGI on 12:01 AM

Filed Under: , ,

i was already up around 5am, took a bath, prepared and waited for Raymond and Miguel to arrive here at my house. And when i was already done, i watched a movie while waiting for them.

Raymond arrived at 8am sharp, Miguel was a bit late, he arrived around 9am. we were suppose to leave the house around 9 but i still haven't got my allowance from my parents yet, since they aren't at home.

when they arrived, they bought me some food to eat, i ate my breakfast first.Raymond kept telling me that we should hurry or else we would be late.

I told him that,we won't be the only one that is going to be late. I bet someone else would be even later than us.

when we're in the Mrt train, i happened to notice that a girl opposite to us had done her make-up horribly.

here is an example of a perfectly done make-up.
and here's how that girl look like.
if you think i'm exaggerating it, what i can tell you is i'm not. her face is really red and her eye thingy was done horribly. ugh. disgusting.

ok so anyway back to the topic.

we arrived around 10pm. And i was right about what i said just now that there would be other people who will be arriving later than us.

unfortunately, i didn't took a lot of pictures that day. I should have, i even brought my DSLR along, but i didn't. I guess i was too focus on enjoying myself that day.

I vouluntarily played for a game since i happened to find it really fun, there is a word that was showed to the rest of the people and i have to guess what the word is by asking them questions. and they can only reply yes or no.

and here are some questions that i told them,
is this particular thing about me being so hot? and i heard a LOUD yes. thanks guys :P mwhaha evil!

is this a thing?
is it about my spikey hair?
oh so it is about hair?
so it is not about hair?
hmmm...?
what about my hair? texture? style? pointness? degree?
so is it about my arm pit hair, a loud yes and no.
hmm, ok i'm confuse , its not about my hair, but its about my arm pit hair,
so is it about my hair. than a loud NO!
ok i'm confuse, so is it about me being hot with my hair? :D
ok what about arm pit hair? the smell? the Length?
is this thing disgusting? A LOUD YES!
i said: oh dear! (X_X)''
Is it ArmPitt?

YAY! finally got the answer! haha! but that was a lot of fun.

Me and Miguel also won in a game called stop dance, while being tied on to each other.

i guess i was born to be a winner with good looks. haha :D
ngekerazation!!!

after that we guys ate our lunch, sad for me though, cause almost all the food there had chicken in it. i only happened to eat rice with potatoes and gravy. wow. nice lunch (//_--)''

after having our lunch, we all dispersed, some went out to play basketball, some stayed and talked about life and the rest was fooling around with the Magic Mic*.

*magic mic= karaoke

when the exchange gifts and the rest of the activity was over, we all cleaned up the mess that we made, and went on different ways.

while playing at the playground, a security guard went to us and told me if i was a 12 years old kid. and i told him that i was 15 years old. some of my friends laughed. cause hell no am i looking like a 15 years old kid.haha. i usually would talked back, cause i have that type of personality that i would response to people if they would embarrassed me infront of other people. that BITCH. but no, i guess i stayed quiet because i don't want my happy mood to turn to angry mood that day.

"minimum wage for a maximum lozer" - from the movie, Hotchick.

after our christmas party, some of us went to the hospital to visit Ashley. Ashley had an operation with her kidneys or something. they took out stones from her body.

after entertaining Ashlee, we all went home.

2 comments for this post

Anonymous

Seems that you had a busy day.

By the way, your train story made me laugh. hahaha

Posted on December 26, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

hahaha im glad you had your laugh ! haha! do visit more though!

Posted on December 27, 2008 at 12:12 PM