botanical garden and orchard rd.

By MARKPOGI on 11:03 AM

Filed Under: , , , ,


so i woke up around 6am today. and if you happened to read my blog all the time, i happened to sleep around that time. haha! hopefully, i managed to get myself to sleep "early" yesterday.

so around 7am my parents asked me to pray with them. we prayed for an hour.

after praying i bathed and prepared my clothes. than, it was time for me to fix my hair. it took me around 50 mins or so to do finish. but i'm happy with the results that i did to my hair. so it was worth the time.

my mom and i went to church together, my dad went off early because he still had to do something at his work and he'll catch up with us later.

my sister is still not back home from her genting trip. so she's not going to church with us. i think she'll arrive on monday.

than at church the topic was about 'the power of your word'.

so after church, the youth went out to eat at parkmall. we guys went ahead first since the girls practically ate really slow. when we were there. we guys had fun doing crappish stuff. haha! they practically squeezed me, by pushing me to the corner of the sofa and i couldn't get out because of 4 bodies pushing against that direction. my pelvis was almost destroyed. haha.

than phael made me listened to a christian album which happened to be SCREMO . and i was like, WTH! are you really sure this thing you are listening to is christian music. ITS SCARY! it was all screaming and more screaming. no offence, but i kinda thought it was anti-christ music. haha!

and phael is a terrorist :D
and i heard phael practicing the tagalog word " Na KA KA TA KOT " hahaha.

after awhile, all the kids joined in, they start sticking their stickers on every parts of my body, especially my back. tsk. kids.

so finally the girls arrived, but they practically spent their whole time in the toilet when they arrived. i think they were there for almost 30 mins or more. weird. i bet they would want to get out ASAP if they were using the toilet in philippines. haha.




after they're done, we all played 007, a game that i taught them. which i learned from my friends.

than after that, some of them went to church office for a meeting while the rest of us stayed out here and did more nonsense stuff.

when they are done, we went to botanical garden to see jacob's band concert at the park. we just listened to about 3 or 4 songs because we happened to be late and finding that place was kinda hard. we even got lost inside botanical garden :D but it was fun. the music was great.



so when it was done, all of us walked out where we first came from. me and dash was singing all the time when we were walking out . dash you have to admit it, hahaha! you did sang haha! and the Female dog was totally checking me out. and not you. haha. they only taught you were a fire-something. the one at the side walk. haha. for them to pee on. hahah! joke joke joke! you were their santa claus because you were wearing Red. i did happened to see you smile a lot today though. good improvement :D

than we head down to orchard and meet the other guys, since they were left behind in church office because they had to play for night service.

we ate at SM, not SM pinas, but SM lucky plaza. TSK haha!

than after eating, we all head home. i on the other hand, went to dobhy gaut to meet my other friends, which are not there yet. than after that Something happened. long story. haha :D

anyway here are the pictures we took today















0 comments for this post