Top Eleven Facts About ME

By MARKPOGI on 7:40 AM

Filed Under: ,

1. I'm allergic to poulty. I can hold a chicken on my hand without anything bad happening to me. but once that chicken is cooked, and if i were to have a bite on that delicious piece of chicken meat, even if its just the small part of the crispy chicken skin in KFC. my allergic reaction will start. first my mouth will start to itch and swell. than my skin will start to itch and eventually have a lot of rash on my joints and sides. ugh. its really disgusting to see it. And you know its really hard and uncomfortable and painful to have a shower with a lot of rash or wounds that was made by my allergies. ouch.

2. I'm straightforward. Sometimes if i see something ugly, i'll just say its ugly without actually caring for the individual's feelings. sometimes being straighforward is also good. if someone were to ask me whether i would want to help him/her i would either reply a yes or no. and will stick to it. but most of the time, i'll say no.

3. I hate people answering " anything/anywhere " when being asked where you would like to eat. why? well for example,

boy : hey where do you want to eat ?
girl : hmmm anywhere will do.
boy : ok kenny Roggers?
girl : too expencive.
boy : kfc?
girl : we're eating there again?
boy : macdonald?
girl : no too fattening.
boy: food court?
girl : eww?
boy: so where do you really want to eat?
girl : anywhere will do
boy: GRRR.. (X_X)''

4.Love keeping my room clean and tidy. only if its clean and tidy before. you might not really get what i'm trying to say. hmmm. ok let me try to explain, i only clean and tidy my room if there's not much to clean and tidy up in the first place. so if my room happened to be messy. it will only get messier and messier everyday. too lazy to clean it. if you still don't get it, then forget about it. i'm bad at explaining stuff.

5.I Am An Emotional Guy. especially with relationships. for example, love relationships, friends relationships, family relationships and etc relationships. One day i'll learn to Harden up myself. Nothing is impossible. impossible is nothing. :D

6.I hate peple who are 'plastic'. ok i'm not talking about people who are actually made out of plastics. i don't think its even scientifically possible for a person to be 100% plastic. but i do know that there are some people who have plastics on/in their bodies. Plastic noes, breast implants silicons and etc. And no, i'm not talking about those type of plastics.

7.I hate going out with boring people doing boring stuff. how boring is that?

8.I am selfish. yes i am selfish, well not in the financial kind of way. i always think of myself first before anyone or anything else. i have always believed that everyone is selfish. but how selfish i can be is not for you to judge.

9.I only date girls that are beautiful and smart.

10.I am noisy and always active because i feel akward when people don't give me attention.
Yes i admit, i'm an attention seeker. well i guess it feels kinda akward when people see me as transparent. i hate that feeling.

11. Frienship is very important to me.
I admit, i have a lot of friends during my highschool life, college life and friends that i have met from my other friends. but almost 80 percent of this friends i've met were 'HI-BYE' friends. And only 20 percent of them are my true close friends. i love you guys. you know who you are . you were there for me when I'm up. you were also there for me when i'm down. you were always beside me through out my emotional rollercoaster life journey.

0 comments for this post