breakfast

By MARKPOGI on 10:59 AM

Filed Under: , , , ,

well, i am supposed to have breakfast with my friend ling ling today, however my mom and dad told me to have breakfast with them, so i'm sorry ling ling that i can't go ah! sorry!! i asked her to have lunch with me. but i guess she got pissed off with me. so she declined the offer. WHOPSIE! sorry.

and thank you EnergyFm (philippines). i've been listening to it since 6am from the net. it's so philippines-corny and i just love it. :D . you made my morning crazy! i love you! hahaha.

anyway, so after my breakfast, i had another breakfast again. it's not as if i'm not full from the first breakfast that i had just now. it's just that my friend called me out to eat again. and i just couldn't say no because they were already below my block. so i had no choice but to have breakfast with them.

my friend, phen, was going to return some of her rented dvds. but when we reached the shop where she rented from, it wasn't opened yet.

we went to a nearby food court centre near yishun bus interchange to have our breakfast. it was kind of a heavy breakfast. my stomach is going to explode. literally!

so after that we went to the mall, i was going to buy another shirt from NET, but it was still close. sigh. awww. so much for " the early bird get's the worm".

and since almost all the shop was still close, we decided to go home. i took a cab home with phen.

and here are the pictures for today. :D












0 comments for this post