A goal i made with a really close friend

By MARKPOGI on 3:33 AM

Filed Under: , , , ,

I feel so emotional right now.

My friend and i made a Goal 3 years ago. we were on the roof of a car, lying on our back, looking at the stars. We told ourselves that we would study really hard and land ourselves with a good job. And when we are financially stable, we would open up a MacDonald branch in Philippines. We would buy expensive cars and flaunt it to those who look down on us before. making them drool with jealousy. Both of us made a long list of things that we must accomplish in the future.

However, the goals that we made are starting to be very blurry for both of us.

my friend landed himself into bad companies that had influenced him to do a lot of shit stuff in his life. he started doing drugs, started smoking, always landing himself into fist fights, drinking almost everyday and doing a lot of illegal stuff.

I, on the other hand, made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life, made really bad decisions, always choosing the wrong path for myself, always making things complicated, started doing stuff that shouldn't be done and had traumatized people because of what I've done to them and now they are in a really bad state.

But it's never too late right? It's never too late to start over again? right?

I've already started to change myself for the better.

we told each other that whenever one of us is out of track in our goals, we would help each other to stand right back up and never give up.

But I'm tired of helping him, Tired of telling him over and over again.

I think I'm going to be selfish this time round.
I'm going to finish that dream alone.

ALONE

0 comments for this post