rest day

By MARKPOGI on 1:47 AM

Filed Under:

i was suppose to meet my friends this morning but because of some personal reasons i just couldn't make it.

i'm sorry guys that i can't make it today. you know who you are. :D

i ran for 30 mins on the threadmill today, did a lot of crunches and push ups. i just need to lose some weight from all the extra meals i had from this week. i'm going to jog again tommorrow night.

today was preety boring. i had a lot of calls when i was sleeping. phen called me to go out, i told them i'm busy, lee ping called me whether i'm meeting them later, i told them i might not or might go, than alicia called, than i explained to her what was happening, than carlito called, asking me to go out, but i was busy, porah called me to go out too but i was too busy with this personal thing that i'm doing. so yea. sorry guys! i wish i could go ! but no i can't separate my body into 100 parts haha! that would make 100 hot guy. haha ok ok corny and lame. alright i got to go now and sleep. nite

0 comments for this post