dinner

By MARKPOGI on 10:25 PM

Filed Under: , , , , , , ,

my sister called me and woke me up around 4.30pm this afternoon telling me to meet her at her work place somewhere in bredell. so after she hung up the phone, i slept again, cause i am still very sleepy when she called me.

than i woke up around 5.00pm. fixed my hair. changed my shirt. and than got ready and than went out of the house.

my sister introduced me to some of her colleagues when i arrived there. i sat at their nice warm black leather sofa and read a magazine which is on the coffee table while waiting for my sister to finish up some of her stuff before we go to orchard for our dinner.

when we arrived at orchard, we saw this Jamaican guy on the streets begging for money, his dad has prostate cancer and needed at least 2000 dollar for operation back in Jamaica. so he needed 2000 dollar and need extra money for him to fly back to his own country. my sister took pity on him. and gave that man 10 bucks.




when we were walking towards our first destination, 7 eleven, there was a musician-beggar along our path. my sister gave him money again. and i kept asking my sister, ' why do you keep on giving people your money who are on the streets whenever you walk past them'. and she said,' she finds them pitiful'.

when we arrived in 7 eleven, my sister was so excited to read the newpaper because she was in it. haha! she bought 3 copies of the newspaper. and she could never stop gazing at that particular page where her picture is at.

s0 we walked all the way from orchard to cineleisure. we had chinese dinner today. i think we were the only " brown " people inside that chinese restaurant.

the fish and chips taste deliciously good. it was awesome. so is the chee chiong fan! wow loved it! but it had this weird aweful smell. despite its smell. it taste great. my sister had pork chops. it was kinda not to our standards. we didn't quite finished it.


















after dinner, we roamed around cineleisure. i was going to buy a shirt. but nothing seems to be catching me eye. so we left the place. we went to hmv. and i still haven't found any thing that suits me, we we walked back to orchard mrt. along the way, we went into giordano and i happened to try a plain black polo shirt which kinda looks nice on me so my sister bought it for me. Thanks sis.




0 comments for this post