i'm full!

By MARKPOGI on 10:55 PM

Filed Under: , , ,

AAHHHH!! i'm so full. my stomach is gonna burst from the upsized mega mac i ate from macdonalds. Ugh! i need to get myself jogging on the threadmill again. need to lose some pounds. i'm not that fat, but i just can't see the shape of my abs anymore. i need to have my solid abs again. :D

anyway, faye woke me up today. around 2 in the afternoon. i was still very sleep when she called me. cause i slept around 7am today. haha. really early. she told me that she is going to buy a psp today. so she asked me to accompany her. than at 2.30pm Pen called me that she wants to meet me but that i already told her that i had plans today. sad :D

we were suppose to meet around 4.30pm at cityhall mrt station. However, i kinda went back to sleep after she called me. so when i looked at the time. it was already 4.15pm. so i quickly rushed out of my bed, prepared my clothes, had a quick shower, than get changed and then prepared my stuff. and get my allowance for the day from my mom.

i arrived around 5pm something. i really can't remember the exact time i arrived. she was already there while i'm texting her at ang mo kio haha. poor thing.

so we went to funan the IT mall first. the first shop that we went offered us a really reasonable price for a psp lite and slim. it was only 250 dollars , modified and with 4gb memory stick. since it was kinda cheap, and thought other shops will be cheaper, we decided to look around at other shops hopeing to find a cheaper price. however, the other shops reached more than faye's budget limit. so we went back to the previous shop that we previously went. however, the sad thing is, when we got back, it was already out of stock. they didn't told us that it was their last piece. it sucks.

so we walked all the way to sim lim square. In Sim Lim, we happened to find a really cheap one too, came with what we needed and than faye decided to walk around to find better prices. but than, when we came back to that previous shop, the owner told us that a lady already bought that piece. WAH! 2 times in a row! faye was like, " HOW MARK?" , " HOW!!!". so we had no choice. i asked her to go back another time again. but she was like. NO, i want to play it tommorrow. than i'm like, erm alright so you got to choose. well the only reason she brought me there was because i was doing all the talking with the shop owners. haha! she's using me. haha JOKE!

finally we found a shop. the psp wasn't that cheap. but than she still bought it. we've been walking for like more than 3 hours already. so we just want to get over it and buy it. it was already 9. so both of us walked to bugis mrt station and took a train home. than when i arrived at tanah merah mrt station i transfered to changi airport station. and than took a bus home from there. its faster for me to reach home that way.

so here are the photos that we took today. ugh i'm still full from the Mega mac i ate.





0 comments for this post