ICA

By MARKPOGI on 4:38 PM

Filed Under: , , ,

yesterday, i should have forced myself to sleep around 12pm so that i would have at least some energy to go out. but even though i don't really want to go to ICA, i still have to go. its compulsory. i went out with my dad to ICA. we went to do some immigration stuff there. when we were there, the queue was amazingly long. oh man! it is as if i was a really poor person from africa queueing for 1KG of rice. that's how long both me and my dad queued for. so when we're done queueing and have already gotten our ticket, we waited for another 15 mins before its our turn to talk to the person in charge. after talking to them, they told us to come back around 12pm.it was still around 9.40am. so my dad went back to work, and i went to somerset. i had my breakfast at gloria jeans which is beside cenenleisure. after having my breakfast there, i went to centrepoint. i am suppose to meet my friend porah in Mango where she is working at but than the shop consist more of womens clothing and i was too shy and embarrassed to go in haha! so i went to starbucks and had another cup of coffee. and than went to times book store and read a lot of comics. than i received a call from my dad that we are going to meet at somerset now. when i reached there i waited for another 7 mins for my dad. and when we finally met, we went to ica again which is near dover MRT station. we waited again for another 10 mins or more for our turn. than when everything was done, we went out and had breakfast, we kept searching and searching for a place to eat since that place was really deserted. it was really creepy. it gaves me weird vibes about that place. so after having breakfast, we went on separate ways, he went back to work and i'm going to meet my friends in jurong east.




0 comments for this post