late birthday post

By MARKPOGI on 11:47 AM

Filed Under:

so i'm going to be blogging about my birthday today, although my birthday was on 16 september and not today. haha

well i'll try to recall as much detail as possible. because it was such a long time already.

well i woke up relatively early that day, not that i'm excited or anything. i had to rent a karaoke machine with built in songs A.K.A videoke machine. i have to rent it early or else someone else might get it. cause pinoys (filipinos) love singing a lot. haha!

it cost me 500 pesos. which is around 18 dollars. and it will be mine for a day. nice! sing your lungs out baby! haha!

there was a lot of helpers that went to my tita's house to prepare for the celebration.

my friends from province came around 6.00pm. when they arrived they kept singing and singing and singing. haha!





too bad i never had chance to celebrate with my friends from de la salle university.

ok so i had 4 cakes on my birthday. one chocolate, one blackforest, one mango cake and mocha cake. the one who gave my cakes were the one who sponsered for my birthday :D thank you! even though i don't really know you! haha. so all in all, they sang happy birthday to me 3 times. 1 cake was with my friends, 2 cakes were blown indoors, and the other cake was at the bar.

MARKPOGI= markhandsome (translation)
my grandmother :D... and loook at the dog waiting for my grandmother's barbeque stick to drop with remains. haha



my friends were all drinking and drinking and drinking.and i shouldn't be drinking too much on my birthday. i don't think its healthy to celebrate a new age with drinking and getting drunk haha. i was entertaining the guest almost all the time. and moving here and there and everywhere. i was really busy. thus i don't really have time to drink. if i can remember i didn't drink at all.

than after eating here, we had our supper at my aunti's bar and restaurant. i really enjoyed my time there. but there were some people who were outside the bar waiting to go in and told the guards that i invited them although i did not.actually i don't even know them. so i told the guard not to let them in.





so i can't really remember what else happened. i think i forgot haha! so i'm just going to post pictures here alright :D .

if i do remember something, i'll write something on the pictures. haha!

so enjoy.





ok that was the 5th CASE REFILS and let me remind you its CASE! haha! and they already had a lot of GSM just now. wow! hahaha! some of my friends were already knocked out haha!

OMG OMG OMG!! i remembered something. ok my aunt made a request to all the girls who were in the bar that night to kiss me on the cheeks as my birthday present. haha! there were more than 30 girls there!and some of the other girls are HOT ! HAHA! and i was standing on stage when they did that. gosh they were all queuing up to kiss me! hahaha! NICE! hahaha! haha!

and here are the 2 other sponsers. the two guy below! haha



t
and my aunts was damn drunk! hahaha!

o yeah o yeah! everybody sang happybirthday for me in the bar! hahaha! YAY! haha!

yea i think that will be all! i'm just so happy that this party went great. :D

everybody went home with empty pockets aka no money! haha!
everybody went home with a smile on the face! yay!
and some went home with their eyes close. (drunk dead) :D
and some didn't went home because they were too drunk. haha!
and i went home to entertain my other cousins. they were left at home. aww poor them.MINORS! hahaha.
but i had fun! mom and dad called me that day to greet me happy birthday too. Thankies! haha :D







,
but i don't know why i look so different there and i look so different now. i guess my wish came true. hahaha!

my apperance change. i have slimer jaw now, less fatty cheeks. and etc. u go do the spot and check haha!

2 comments for this post

such a playboy,huh? ;p
happy belated birthday,anyway!!! :D

Posted on December 10, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

hahaha thanks..

Posted on December 10, 2008 at 10:09 PM