Long John Silver

By MARKPOGI on 8:11 AM

Filed Under: , , , , ,

I had my dinner with Pei Yun, Jocelyn, Joane today. We ate at Long John Silver. the queue was really long. so they advice me to go to Golden Village Long John which is a street away and order my food. i only queued for less than 5 mins and it was already my turn. I ordered 2 fish and fries however the person heard me wrongly and gave me 3 piece chicken instead, i asked her why is my meal cheap, i think this might be a wrong order. well she apologize a countless time, but i kept telling her that it's alright.

when i went back to Northpoint Long John, the queue seems like its not moving at all. Weird but true.

after we ate, we were suppose to watch raju bing bong. some indian show that Jocelyn been forcing us to watch. she likes indian shows. but this has got nothing to do with Dancing With coconuts trees. its about salsa and cha cha dancing.i actually didn't want to watch that. i want to watch the day the eath stood still. hehe

when we got into the theaters we were too late to buy any movie tickets. all the movie counter were already closed. YES! thank God. i'm not watching BING BONG! haha

while thinking what to do and where to go next, we sat at the corner and waited for our friend ling ling to arrive. when she arrived,we got nothing to do and were still thinking where to go next. we walked 3 rounds around northpoint and golden village. we were killing time.

after thinking for an hour we all decided to go home instead. WOW (X_X)''

wasted my 1 hour

anyway when i arrived back home, i played the piano from 2 am to 6 am. yes playing in the middle of the night. luckly my neighbours are all deaf. :D

anyway i'm tired and lazy to do anything now. i'm waiting for my breakfast now.
ok i got to go bye

0 comments for this post