SATURDAY, JAN 31, 09

By MARKPOGI on 4:02 AM

Filed Under:

So today was pretty alright. 

I woke up around 4pm . That is practically normal to me already. 

You know, this past few days or maybe weeks, I've been sleeping around 10am and getting quite used to it. It doesn't really make a huge difference whether i sleep at night or during the day. As long as i get my decent rest right? Whenever my body tells my brain to get some sleep i am able to fall asleep faster instead of me forcing my self to fall asleep which would roughly take hours to do so.

And when i sleep during the day, what i really do to make my room feels like it is 10pm, i took my blanket and used it to cover my window. Therefore, my room is dark again! my blanket is pretty thick enough to block the sunlight that are coming in.

I want to talk about today, i helped carried some stuff for my mom to church today. 

My mom met her friend ellen. yes she is ellen degeneres. And she is a really close friend of my mom. she actually had a huge crush on my mom. a secret that she never told anyone except me. i wonder why...hmm...

KIDDING :D

so when we met her she told me,

Ellen: "Hey handsome"

Me: "smiles politely while receiving her kind compliment", in his brain," Jeez me handsome now? how could you not noticed that before? grrrrh. is there a difference between that mark and this mark. so i presumed that this mark is so much more handsome to you huh. so what about that mark. he looks like a junk to you? oh wait let me just tell you something. THAT MARK IS THIS MARK TOO. " than i finished off with a " fake smile again"

There was also another conversation that i heard while  she was talking to my mom.


Ellen: hey you know, Mark really look a little bit like his dad


Mom: No he doesn't look like him at all

Ellen: So you're telling me he looks like you * with a "whatever i know I'm right" look on her face*


Mom: *quickly changes the topic* " hey look 1 min more before the train will arrive"
And i overheard another conversation again in the train.

Ellen: "Hey you know mark looks like an American now"

My thoughts: *huh? really? i do? hmmm.....*

Ellen: "His cheeks is reddish in color and he got a good face structures"

My thoughts: * oh you mean my rashes? that's the main reason why my cheeks are red. I didn't know that having a red cheeks would make me an American. - the logic - , oh yeah and i really have good face structures. must be in our genes. All my cousins and uncle are good looking. well not really all. but almost all of us are."

Mom: well * smiles * and maybe thinking " haha well my son is handsome and your son will never be as handsome as him" * Evil grin laughter: MWHAAHAHA* ... KIDDDING "
I used my IPOD touch while waiting for the prayer night to finish, i watched quite a number of youtube videos, visited facebook and played some apps games too. Than i got bored.

Than Jonathan, an immature youth, a secondary 2 guy who still plays tag a.k.a catching in school with his friend, an irritating person and who acts really childish approached me and told me hey can i have a girlfriend who is a buddhist?

and i was thinking: * who would even like you? except your parents *

than he also said, " hey there was this girl in school that have a crush on me and want to go steady with me leh "

*SHOCKED*

than i answer him , " there's a girl who actually likes you in school?  she must be really ugly or weird to fall in love with you" (laughs)

He also said " The girl i like is angry with me because i told her that i'm going to have a fake girlfriend"

Me: * what the heck is that guy talking about *
I said: " than why the heck did you told her that you are getting a fake girlfriend?"

He said. " because she got angry with me because people in school knows that we have a relationship together"

I said, " isn't that what obviously will happen if both of you "have" (still thinking whether what he says is true) a relationship together? 

Me: * And i taught positive and negative attracts. this 2 person are just really stupid and plain weird *




When the prayer night ended, I try my best to avoid the adults as much as possible because they kept minding my business. ugh! annoys me a lot.

One group thinks I'm still in school therefore told me " hey mark you're still here? aren't you going back to school now? when are you leaving? "

Another group thinks I'm on holiday , " hey mark how's your holiday? fun? "

Another group thinks I'm Joining the army "hey Mark when are you starting your National Service ( Army ) ? "

Another group thinks I'm Not joining the army " hey Mark,  so what will happen to you now without your national service? "

PLEASE PEOPLE MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS AND SHUT THE HELL UP ALRIGHT!!!

oh man what a long blog entry. It is to compensate for the few days of not writing. 

This is all my internet connection fault. the day before yesterday, my internet and cable Tv lost it's connection. and i was like WTH! I'm watching hannah montana! :X kidding! haha!

than i thought " oh no! today is going to be so boring! "

apparently i was wrong, I watched Starwars episode 1 2 3 4 5 6  continuously. and i enjoyed it.

I was really impressed with the graphics in episode 4 5 6 it wasn't the best if you compared it with today's movies. but 1977 with that kind of graphics is really hard to imagine. while watching it, i was thinking how did they do that without using computers? or whatever? 

My internet and cable is up again! whohoo! *Screams * 
Finally i can blog and watch youtube videos. that is what i practically do when i have nothing to do at all. 

ugh look it's 6.08 am! It's time for my dinner! hahha!

oh please do comment on my Comments which is located below every post and not on the Tagboard on my left alright :D thanks! use that tagboard to say hi and greet me there alright! whatever is related to the post must be commented in the post itself alright! thank you guys! :D keep reading :D

1 comments for this post

Anonymous

tsk tsk tsk. what a long post! hahaha. you've gotta improve on your grammar and vocabulary! 0: i can teach you if you want. (x i'm naturally good in english. hehehehe!

Posted on February 4, 2009 at 6:06 PM