By MARKPOGI on 9:19 PM

Filed Under:

I got a phone call from my good friends, they told me that their coming over to my house tomorrow and cook for me lunch! how nice is that! hahaha! thank you guys :D i really appreciate the effort haha!

today i also kept blowing my nose due to my block nose! ugh! it sucks cause it painful!

when i visited Jomar's xanga, a particular song by journey made me EMO!

also, someone got mad at me today.

I also watched bed time stories today and it was awesome.

and i also read something nice from jomar's blog and here it goes.

In life, you will realize that the people you meet have a purpose

Some were put there to test you, some would use you

Some would teach you and some would bring out the better. If not, the best in you.

Some may even cause you pain and heartache.

But one must learn to move on.

So let go of the people who can't treat you right and hold on to those who love you back and see your worth.

After all, life is not about meeting people.

It's about touching people's lives.

0 comments for this post