mixing up the language

By MARKPOGI on 6:01 AM

Filed Under:

I just woke up awhile ago, and i taught i was going to sleep for a really long time because i haven't slept for almost 1 day and a half already. so when i woke up, i tried going back to sleep again but i just couldn't go back to sleep.

i want to tell you something that i remembered. It was a really long time already. I was still the type of guy who loves wearing long sleeves shirts and wear shoes that will never go well with the clothes that i wear to church. And our teacher who is so kind and generous would always treat us to Burger King and Arcade somewhere in peninsular plaza after Junior Praise Kids class. I don't really know where she is now, she was a really good teacher. We actually learned more while we were eating during our class. and if you guys remembered that particular period of time. than you'll probably know what I'm talking about. and if you don't know, than just read what i have to say.

I remember when jacob and i was rushing down using the really narrow escalator of peninsula hotel. And instead of running down we were actually jumping down so we would reach there faster. So when we reached the 1st floor, we went to the food court to eat. If I'm not wrong, i ordered Chicken Rice. And that was My Lovely and Glorious days with Chicken before i got allergic to it. UGH! so while both of us were eating, the Old Uncle beside me overheard us talking in tagalog

than the Old Uncle said," hey you guys are filipino ah?"

jacob and i ," yea? "

Old Uncle, " i know how to say i love you in tagalog "
" it's mahal kita right? "

Jacob and i. " yea correct !"

me " you know what's ' how are you' in tagalog? "

Old uncle, " no i don't "

me " i teach you lar "

Old uncle, *really excited* "okay lor"

me, " 'TAE ako' means how are you? " (which actually means i'm a shit ! hahaha!)

Old Uncle, " TAE AKO "

jacob and i were trying to hold our laughter because that man said it out loud. It's really funny.

haha! i wonder what will happen to him if he would to say hi to another filipino. I guess they would get shocked or just laugh hysterically. haha

2 comments for this post

ahaha you big meanie!
ahaha TAE AKO ! ahaha :)

Posted on February 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

haha i know right! well we were bored and got nothing to do that's why! hahhaa!

Posted on February 5, 2009 at 1:10 AM