my updates

By MARKPOGI on 1:26 AM

Filed Under:

  • Few more days more to go and bye bye january and say hello to february and this means that if i want to stay in singapore for another month i've got to go to ICA again to get another extension.
  • My sister went to a 5 days business trip in KL. Before she left, she gave me 20 dollars. whohoo! thanks ate.
  • I did managed to clean up my room on friday, however, on saturday it was very very messy again. And this was not my fault because i'm not the one who made that mess. It was the kids fault. mwhahahas! blame the kids. BURN!!! ok kidding....
  • I've been playing maple story and audition again! and i'm ADDICTED! oh shit! haha!
  • My allergy reaction flared up again, and i don't even know what caused it. GRRH!
  • It's chinese new year! and i don't know what to do? maybe peel some oranges? bleh! i don't even like orange, except ready-made orange juice with pulp..hmm..yummm!. hehe!
  • My neck is so iittcchhyy!!!! been scratching it like for-ever!!!!
  • whohooo! i grew taller. you know by how much? well i grew 0.000000001 mm tall whohohoo! (X_X)'''...and you guys are probably thinking what instrument i used to measure my height right? hahaha! corny me!

0 comments for this post