Why now? Why again this feeling?

By MARKPOGI on 12:28 AM

Filed Under:

Why did you come into my thoughts again? I've already moved on and
forgotten about you. Why do i still see your face when i close my
eyes? Why am i feeling this way? Why why why? I think i'm going crazy.
I hear your voice talking to me in my mind although you are not. Ugh!
No! This will not happen to me anymore. I promise you that. I already
gave you too many chances before. Maybe i was too kind to you or i was
hoping that a change might occur in you somehow. But i kept getting
hurt over and over again.So stop pestering me to even be with you
again. You blew your chances. I don't want to believe you anymore.
What you tell me are all lies! Lies! Lies! Don't ever come near me
again. I don't want to see you ever again. I hate you!

Sent from my iPod

0 comments for this post