late night caller

By MARKPOGI on 6:32 PM

Filed Under:

I received a call around 4.30am from an unknown caller. than i asked who the caller was, and they were so noisy i could hardly hear them properly. They kept asking me whose number from where they are calling from belongs too. than i'm like huh? what? since the number wasn't registered in my phone, i told them that i don't know. than they kept telling me that i owe them breakfast, veggies and etc. and i'm like. huh. what?do i know you? and i'm starting to guess that this is a prank call from my friends. than i heard someone said you owe us hotdogs. than i'm like , you can just have mine. and they were like. huh? they are really really noisy. and they kept laughing,giggling and making weird sounds. then they told me that i should be there. and they said that they were half gay half lesbian and half alien? and i'm like what? what the hell is going on? raymond and miguel was also making noises beside me while i'm on the phone, thus its really hard to listen to what they are talking about. the call lasted for about 18 mins till my phone ran out of batteries. than after that i went back to sleep. raymond and miguel was still awake when i slept. but i kinda recognize who the caller was. its hadassha, porah and iwoks. tsk tsk tsk. you guys didn't even said happy new year! hahaha! you just disturbed me! hahah! tsk tsk tsk! haha!

0 comments for this post