vent

By MARKPOGI on 11:55 PM

Filed Under:

i feel like i just need to vent out my emotions here. somebody really important to me went online today. X,not actual name, talked to me more than 10 days ago. it is not like X goes online all the time, and when X goes online, its kinda a big thing for me, i treat X very special as i think X is living in a really pitiful state. but X went online a few mins ago, i just wanted X to do me a really small favor, yet X replied me saying that X is lazy. whenever X was in need, no matter how big or hard it may be, i would always help X. But why is it that when i need any help from X , X wouldn't help me at all? why is it that X is heartless? but even though X is heartless why can't i bring myself to be angry at X? why? but when i'm with X , X acts as if X was my close friend, but when i'm gone. X show no care at all. i think X is plastic.

0 comments for this post