house party

By MARKPOGI on 5:37 PM

Filed Under:

if i could remember, it was already around 10 noon when i called my friends out. I asked them whether they would want to have a drink at my place. at first i thought they would disagree to come over because i didn't asked them a day before since they are always relatively busy with their own life, however, they agreed.

i went to meet up with Alicia first underneath my block since she was just a block away from my house. we went to shop&save to buy a lot of snacks. And then we went to Mac to buy our dinner.

while we were waiting for our other friends to arrive at my place, we watched 'the hottie and the nottie' movie. it was really funny. the nottie was just really nasty and ugly. ugh! the movie was already over and both of my other friends haven't arrived yet. so me and alicia started drinking first. we mixed Dom with orange mango, and then we tried mixing it with sprite and ice lemon tea. i was already on my third glass when she was just having her first.



my dad came back from a birthday party and then left some food on the table for us to eat if we would get hungry. and then he went to the birthday party again.

finally jason and lee ping arrived, and it was already around 1am. the good thing is, they told me that they would just go home around 8,9,10 am. the room was like a club we had black and white flashing lights and sometimes colored flashing lights. we had a lot of bottom up. and lee ping was already kinda tipsy. we also opened up one of the champagne that i have in my house.

we went out and cycle all the way to jason's place and took chivas, vodka absolute, and one melon thingy i forgot what its called. then we cycled back to my place again. then me and lee ping went out to buy more ice at seven eleven. and then we went back home. at the cashier i asked him if they have 2kg ice or 3kg ice. cause the only available ice was 5kg. and i told him it feels like we are having a barbeque party although we are not. we laughed. 4 of us with 5kg ice. nice. and the remainding ice couldn't even fit my freezer at home. haha.

when both of us arrived, jason was taking a nap, and then we started drinking again. we drank a lot. lee ping was all over the place already. she was beyond tipsy. haha. she couldn't already stand up straight. if she would lie down, she kept turning and turning around. haha.

we danced and danced like there was no tommorrow. the music was loud and we didn't even care if the neighbour would complain or get angry with the noises that we made haha. all of us were already drunk haha. lee ping vomited. and after a few hours i vomited too. haha. then i bathed with my clothes on. i was already drunk, i had a nap on my toilet while the warm water was showering on me body. and then i woke up and went to my room to get some clothes and changed. and all of them was already sleeping. and then i slept too. here are some of the pictures that we took on that day.












0 comments for this post