hard decision

By MARKPOGI on 11:18 PM

Filed Under:

Few more days left to go, and somebody really close to me will be very disappointed with what i'll be doing to them. I don't think i have a choice. Because if i follow my plans, i'll be happy, and if i did not do it, then I will regret this decision i made for the rest of my life.

Its painful! Its heartbreaking! YES! but not only to them! but to me too! you know, if i'm not caught with a dead-end situation, i will never even think about this. but its already here.And i can't back out now. I can only hope that nothing bad will happen and all my plan will go smoothly.


In life, there is a point where we have to make the decision for ourself. sometimes it can hurt real bad, or bring people great joy. But whatever it is, the most important thing is, we did not regret what we did- MARK BRIAN

1 comments for this post

wow. so you're still going to do it? welllllllllll. just like what i said before, what you're going to do won't be bad just as long as you know that it's what God wants for you. if it's not, then it's not really gonna happen.. just see what you feel on that day. oh oh oh and keep in mind what my dad always told me. "when in doubt, stop." hehehee

Posted on November 17, 2008 at 12:33 AM