one step closer

By MARKPOGI on 1:55 AM

Filed Under:

whenever i'm packing my stuff, i feel a sense of relief. It feels like every item that goes into my luggage brings me a step away from Singapore.

Singapore's crowded environment has never suited me. There are high rise buildings, people and car everywhere. The lack of open space is stifling. homesickness overwhelmed me.

In Singapore, the only thing that keeps me from moving are my family and my friends. without that i don't really know if i could survive living here.

just looking at a HDB flat makes me sick. it feels like its squeezing me to the point that i don't have sufficient air to breath. and if you think living at the highest floor of a HDB flat will give you a sense of greeneries and open space when you look out of your window, then you are wrong. cause beside you are more HDB flats blocking your view. That sucks.

0 comments for this post