dike river

By MARKPOGI on 3:19 AM

Filed Under:

ugh! i can't get myself to fall asleep. its already 3.26am. i already tried fixing my room to make myself tired. nevertheless, i still feel energetic. sigh.

so i'm just going to blog about all the stuff that i can think of while i was back in the philippines.

Dike river.

my friend from tarlac just finished their examination. So they decided to go and have fun after their hectic exams. they invited me to go cause they know i was bored and not doing anything at all at home. actually at first, i refused to go because i was lazy. but then, they kept txting me, bugging me to go with them. so i agreed to their request.

we met at the plaza, and hired a tricycle. we had to make 2 trips,back and forth, because we all couldn't fit inside one tricycle.

when we arrived there. i was like. WHAT THE HELL. it's so HOT! there wasn't any cool breeze at all. it was really hot and sunny. it is hot enough to practically cook an egg on a metal frying pan without actually having a fire to heat it up.

and this bufalow beside our hut is really disgusting, he kept cleaning his nose using his tongue. he has amazingly long tongue that could reach inside his nostrils. it was really gross to see it.
well it was really hot and i really really really want to cool myself off. so me and my friend ariane decided to swim in the river. the river current is so strong that i can't even get myself to stand at one location for more than a second. so if you were to lift your foot of the ground, the current will push you away somewhere really fast. its kinda cool. cause its like automatic swimming to me. haha. you don't really have to make an effort to kick your legs and move your hands to actually move. because the river current is doing that job for you. isn't that cool? haha

t

then we took a lot of pictures.









and then we all decided to go home.the rest of them went home, but ariana and i hanged out at her place. cause i don't think i'm going to be doing anything at my aunt's home.

0 comments for this post