BEFORE and AFTER!

By MARKPOGI on 1:19 AM

Filed Under:

OK when i went back to Philippines last march. My "sobrang gwapo (handsome)" face had a horrible time adjusting to the air pollution there! so i had the worst acne breakout in my entire life during the first month of my stay. So i told myself to relax, how bad can it possibly get right? so i changed my facial wash brand to St. Ives. blemish scrub something. And suprisingly it went well during the first few days, then BOOM after few days later it tripled in size and number! dang! from then on, i was never seen outside. i had PIMPLEPHOBIA! i was too scared to go out. too scared to enjoy a day in the pool, too scared to see my own pimple. ugh gross.

so i decided enough is enough. I have to do something about this. I went to one of the best dermatologist in philippines to have my acne treatment done. It was such a painful procedure because every half an inch of my skin on my face was poked and squeezed and was injected with needles. OUCH! and of course good dermatologist comes in great prices too. So i should very well forget about buying an IPHONE.

here are the before and after pics of me hahaha!

before
(this is just few acnes, i don't want to show where it tripled in size and number. its just too gross to see it)

After
i can say there are still some gray spots left on my cheeks. but its not that BAD as compared to before. and its not Very noticeable too. so now i can forget about wasting all my time editing my pics on CS2. haha!

and i did had people telling me that my skin improved and is much smoother then before...

hearing that just made me esctatic! :D

oh my tag box is available now! so anyone just feel free to comment/tag alright!

0 comments for this post