why would you view me?

By MARKPOGI on 3:26 PM

Filed Under:

If you have been reading my blog since day 1, you will realize that I often say, “ Thank you readers for …” or “ because I want you readers to learn from…”
Then I realize, why should I express my gratitude to the readers? Why do I have to be concern about who is reading my blog? Is it because they read my blog? But what’s the meaning of blog? Well a blog means a Journal or a diary, but is posted online instead of our personal notebook.
Well if you have a personal journal, don’t you hate people looking at it? Of course you hate it right? However, what is the difference between a blog and a journal although they are both classified as a daily dairy. One difference is, a blog is an online diary a journal is an offline diary. Right? You go sort it out?
I’ve been thinking too much about how the readers would react when they read my post, that I may exclude some details that happened to me which the viewer might find it rather boring. which then brings about creating some nerve wreaking stuff that might not even happen to me, then i might even post some help topics which aren't really suppose to be in a blog? right? if you want to find help topics you could go to a site where you can find help. my blog is my journal and its about my life. and i used it for the wrong purpose.
Then I had forgotten that a blog has also the same meaning as a journal. Well it is my blog, and I have the liberty to do everything I want with it. Well from now, it is your choice if you want to see my blog or not to see it. I would just pretend that this blog is my “personal” diary and viewers that are viewing it are merely just trespassers who are interest in what is happening or what is going on in my life or just being a nosy person.

0 comments for this post