how i crave for mac!

By MARKPOGI on 4:37 AM

Filed Under:



Just looking back at my photos brings me back to the past. reminiscing about anything i could possibly recalled. How a simple Picture Could give you a smile.

This was a Sunday, i don't even know why Faye and i were together with Jom during that day. I could not recalled. But one thing i would never forget about that day was, they wasted my PRECIOUS fries by putting SHIT LOADS OF STUFFING ON IT And A lot of people were staring at us , probably saying why we were playing our food or why we were just too weird. We Dashed out of the macdonald ASAP because the Macdonald Manager was heading straight at us. Few seconds after i was out from macdonald, i remembered my drinks was left behind. I was never the type of person to throw an empty bottle of diet coke or whatever drinks. I would always have this mentality to drink it all up before throwing it. hahhas. ok i'm kinda out of topic anyway, to sum it all up, i enjoyed the food






his gonna puke! blexxx :P

1 comments for this post

Anonymous

NGA-NGA!!!

Posted on May 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM