could Gozon study?

By MARKPOGI on 2:01 AM

Filed Under:

We had a group study at my house today, 4 of them were studying in my room and the other 2 were at the living room table.

Gozon is beside Rj and in front of iwoks and diagonally to me.
3 of us were studying, and as for Gozon hmmm. Well let me put it this way; he was reading a book, which he is not suppose to be reading since it is not one of his subjects. And he would just pop out a topic while of us were silently drowning ourselves in our books.

example:

(very very very silent)

GOZON: HOI!!! alam mo to kanta ( hey!!!! do you know this song?) ( which he spoke with a loud volume)

3 of us were jolted with shock. Its way way funny when you are there and you could have seen our jolted expression painted on our face. You know the feeling when someone out of nowhere just jumps in front of you and shouted rubbish? That’s how we reacted.

worst of all,this is a repeated cycle . Once it goes quiet he’ll pop up another question again. “ can I just stab him in the back?”

Well it finally went peaceful and quiet when he decided to fry eggs for us, which I could not consume since I am allergic with eggs. Well at least we kept the room quiet for a really long time. Hilarious.

Anyhow, the other two were sort-of karaoke-ing instead of studying which they shouldn’t be doing.

My friends left around 8pm. My room seems to be like it has pass by a strong and deadly hurricane where everything would be in a mess. So I quickly vacuumed my room, fix all the mess they have created before my parent would actually see it.

Its 3.25am I’ve upload a lot of music in my http://markxbrian.multiply.com .

0 comments for this post