The Forgotten

By MARKPOGI on 6:20 AM

Filed Under:

I watched this show around 4.55am and ended around 6am in the morning. All i could say that this thriller show is unbelievably captivating. I have some friends who watched this show and they told me that it wasn't worth my time. But to me, it was worth the watch. To some people, they may not know what the story is about, what is happening or it just made no sense at all or whatever.

I adore this show because as a viewer, while watching the show, My mind were overflowing with energy, fully captivated by the story, and made me create my own " why, when, how, what, where " types of questions during the Movie. My heart was pumping tediously, because i wanted to know ASAP what is going to happen at the end. This nerve wrecking, mind shattering show is a show where you have to "think out of the box".If you didn't, i don't think you will fully enjoy and understand the meaning of the show. This is the type of show that i love. i love thrillers.

speaking about forgetting. i'm running late. got to go change and go to school. 6.47am.

0 comments for this post