rainy day

By MARKPOGI on 3:52 AM

Filed Under:

It’s been quite a while since I last wrote something down due to the fact that I’ve been burning midnight oil trying to cover up all the subjects to facilitate my weaker subjects. So since I have an ample of time left to write something down, I took an initiative to have my fingers to do some typing and hopefully whip up something worthwhile to read.

What would a typical Teenager do during a rainy day? Needless to say,
1. He/She would probably be enjoying their catnap during the cool rainy afternoon that would minus the expense of using the Air-con;
2. He/She would be lazing around on his/her bed while looking up facing the ceiling reminiscing the sullen or breathtaking experience he/she once had.
3. He/She would spend most of his/her time chatting on the net or etc.

That is what a normal typical Teenager would probably spend his/her time on during a rainy day. But you know what? The points that I had featured to you above, not a single one of it I am able to undertake. Why? Well I’ll tell you why? My parent’s told me to go to City Hall to pay for a particular fee. The awful part is, the office is closed, it is raining cats and dogs, my shoe and feet stinks more disgustingly then the liquid you may perhaps smell that accumulated below the garbage dump which is splashing its way inside my shoe while I walk and I wasted my time traveling there. Urgh! The horror! I can’t accept the fact that I wasted my time and my exertion of going there and the overall result would still be a zilch. So unpredictable.


A day ago, I was invited by my friend to revise with them at the library (I know that you don’t really have to be invited before you could actually step into a library) but I don’t really like to study alone if I were to study outside. However, I rejected their kind offer because I know I will be lazing around the whole day today. But since the situation has altered, I decided to meet up with them in the library more or less around the late afternoon.
To cut the long story short, I felt kind of annoyed with them because the attitude of studying wasn’t really present. Instead of burying ourselves learning something more significant like math or science, he chooses to read a Spanish language book, which I feel that is quite unethical at that particular time. And when they should be concentrating on whatever they are suppose to be learning, they choose to walk around the library here and there and everywhere. Which I feel that is a waste of a time. What’s the point of having a group study when your friends are there to distract you right? Well I was wise enough to keep myself away from distraction from whatever they were doing.

But anyway, I won’t really face any consequences from what they are doing, I have told them countless of times to concentrate, and they still choose to ignore my guidance. One day, they will learn their mistakes that they did. Sounds like I’m being harsh with them. So I lay my hands off them.


I walked back home with an icky, sticky, stinky and shitty feeling in my shoe. Gross. It’s like putting rotten veggies from the kitchen, which is soon to be eaten by wild rats combine with 1000 wet human mucus and rotten eggs in my shoe. Imagine that disgusting feeling.

0 comments for this post