MONOCHROMISATION

By MARKPOGI on 2:39 AM

Filed Under:



I've Been very busy lately with my intensive studying, no time to blog, watch videos in youtube, check friendster, upload music in multiply for request, chat and etc.

I woke up around 10.45pm today. I'm back to staying up all night. Burning the midnight oil. And yes my head hurts. I’m also trying to finish the whole book of Proverbs in the bible.

I became lethargic after studying for a wee long time, so I started taking panoramic pictures on my phone, didn't knew they even had those effects till I played with the camera effects embedded in it. I love it! And guess what, taking pictures = miracle energy

Something strange happened today, too personal too describe. And the lack of detail = impossible to understand.

I’m going to get my new specs tomorrow. It’s vintage green. See how I add vintage with green. Cause I want to emphasize that it is not m&n Green or skittles green but Vintage (stylish) green. I’m not making sense here right?. What has got into me today? I must find out asap! I need to refresh my mind. I’m creating a whole new personality in me that I could not possible understand.

See how all these paragraph just don’t flow smoothly.

Sometime is going wrong. I need to find out what it is.
The paragraph doesn’t match. Every paragraph is written with different topics.

I’m beginning to be a strange lot.

Watched Donny Darko! Love that movie.

To sum it all up: I have problems and I need to know how to fix it.

Stab me behind. I promise I won’t scream.

0 comments for this post