here's the 911,Com Crashed!

By MARKPOGI on 3:18 PM

Filed Under:

So my Laptop, named lappy (stop laughing), Ok tell me who don't name their laptop? i know you do right? wouldn't you?

back to the topic.....crashed 2 days ago, this wasn't the ordinary laptop crash where you simply click the restart button and wait for a few seconds till it load and voila its completely healed...no no no no no... my computer was crashed, Supercrashed by Hack geeks. this forced me to reformat my laptop. GRR..the horror.

I'm Just really happy that my pictures wasn't deleted from the hard drive. HowEVERRR (here's the bad part and i mean worst then the devil's number "666"), this means No ADOBE CS2. What you can't hear it? i SAIIIDD NOOOO ADOBE CS2(echo,echo,echo) !!!!! i can't live without it (I mean, really!). Its like separating me from my lovely adorable parent's or separating milk tea from milk. wait is that even possible? go figure. Worst of all, i can't find my ADOBE cs2 CD!!!!!!! Argg...

Talking about adobe photo shop, my friend " Johnathan " pronounce adobe ( ah-do-bei ) ,like this (ah - dob). i laughed hysterically.

Ok i got to go now, I have to search my Adobe cs2 cd. hopefully i would be able to find it by sunset.

0 comments for this post