I got my own EOS

By MARKPOGI on 12:33 AM

Filed Under:

well i finally receive my own CANON rebel XT aka 350D in asia with a 18-55mm kit lens. WOW!!! how could i not possibly be any more happier with that type of camera i got. that's the BOMB!!!

I just want to show my appreciation to my mom and dad for giving me such a wonderful ADVANCE birthday present. And for also supporting me in my new enthusiast.

okay, first of all... i love the correctly saturated colour when i take a photo from the 350D. secondly, The noise level from ISO 1600 is Unbelievably low which is good for taking night shots or fast shots without destroying the quality of the picture. There are also other factors that i love about the 350D, but i won't be saying all of it for now. Too lazy i guess hahas...


I'm planning to save some cash( hopefully) till christmas to buy a telephoto zoom lens or perhaps a speedlight for my camera. And gosh this stuff don't come cheap. At first, Being a novice, i thought the base was much more expencive then the lens however i assumed wrongly. if you look it at an angle, you will realize that the lens is far much more expencive then the base..gosh! and i still need macro lens, zoom lens, wide-angle lens.....

well i've been practicing my shooting skills practically everyday. But till now, i still have not taken any photo that have shaken me. But i will one day. Fret not.

For now, i've been taking a lot of candid pictures of people, events or "just-for-fun". which you all could find in my album in my multiply. Http://markxbrian.multiply.com

0 comments for this post