updates

By MARKPOGI on 3:26 AM

Filed Under:

I don't really know what to say here because there isn't anything much happening here. So let me just say some stuff that are happening to me right now.

So it's almost summer right now, I'm currently staying at my cousins' place right now. I actually live quite near her place. It's a ten mins walk from my place.

we took the inflatable swimming pool and pumped it up. The kids enjoyed playing in the mini pool while we just enjoy looking at their smiles and hearing their laughter. I didn't went in not because i could not fit inside, but because i was too shy to have all the other kids looking stragely at me .The weather is thrice as hot now. even the wind blowing towards us feels really hot too. as if we were in a microwave oven. You know, once i step out of the shower, immediately i feel sticky and sweaty again.

I received a really unexpected call from my cousin who is in Tarlac right now. He is the type of person who never calls anyone unless it is really important. He called to ask me when am i going there to visit him. I told him that I don't really know and I'm not really sure too because I still have some unsettled business here in cavite. He's been bugging me since he knew i was in Philippines last week through msn , ym and even friendster. So i straightforwardly told him that the chances for me to visit him are very low. He told me that he's going to Baguio for 10 days starting on the 23rd and hope that i could come along with him. I just told him that i couldn't. If somehow there's a possibility for me to visit him, I could only be there for about 2 days. But i do hope that i could go though even though it will just be a few days.

I just finished watching Death Note , change the world, with my cousin just now. The show was preety ok. i prefer 1 and 2 though.

went to the mall today with gladys, searched for a new wallet but couldn't find one that suit my taste. bought DVDs and 3 pin plug adaptor for my switches here. cause plugs in singapore don't match the socket here in philippines. so i really have to buy it.

I went to my cousin's school today, the school's discipline master called up her parents. I just tagged along with them since i have nothing to do at all at home. while they were interoggating her, i was taking care of my lil cousin who is 2 years old. she is so adorable. next time i'll post a picture of her in my blog.

Tommorrow i'll be going to a place to have something checked. If they agreed to do it for me. than i might consider going to tarlac as soon as i finished it. If they disapproved, than i most prolly be stuck here. ugh i really hope everything will go smooth later.

things that is in my mind today, " out of curiousity, i want to know what is happening. However, whenever i try to find out what it is, i get too afraid to hear the result. I'm afraid the news might be bad".

- i wish i have the courage to know what it is and get over it ASAP!

1 comments for this post

"i want to know what is happening. However, whenever i try to find out what it is, i get too afraid to hear the result. I'm afraid the news might be bad"

me too. :(
talk to you soon mark

Posted on March 21, 2009 at 3:17 AM