6 weeks

By MARKPOGI on 9:02 PM

Filed Under:

i know it has been such a long time since i last blog.

i blog because i want to tell the world what's happening to me.
but I'm afraid I've been a really disappointing blogger because i didn't blog much when i went back to Philippines. well the question that you maybe looking for is why i didn't blog much during my time when i was there. well, I'm going to take my time to explain it to you here.

so for all the people who don't know, I'm actually back here in Singapore.

when? April 06 09.

I was in Philippines for 6 weeks.

And I will be telling you how i spent my 6 weeks in Philippines.
this post is all from my IPOD TOUCH CALENDER.

MARCH 7
-went to SM bacoor with Gladys
-went to the money changer to change S$ into Pesos.

MARCH 9
-Had my documents ready for enrollment.
-Went to my school, enrolled for the next semester.
-Went to SM DASMA, had dinner with my grandmother in Greenwich.

March 10
-ROOM was in a huge mess, so i decided to clean it up. there was a lot of spiderwebs on the ceiling. so i vacuumed it. MWAHAHAS! curse you spiders for breeding and living in my room. I took more than 4 hours to have everything in perfect order. My cousin told me that my room looked like an office. however, i really hate the curtains in my room, I want to tear it apart cause it's PINK.
-My cousin's family went over to have dinner in my place. Actually, they always come over for dinner.
-Went to Lotus mall with my cousin. Bought a lot of DVDs. and bought Aviatar glasses. and bought her black rectangular frame glasses which look so cool.

March 11-15
-Went to SM Bacoor mall, bought a shirt from bench, bought 2 books and went to the grocery store and bought fruits, veggies, bar soap, shampoo and etc.
-Brush and Wash the master bedroom toilet. and could not be bothered with the other toilet. :D
-Watched HANA KIMI CHINESE COMEDY DRAMA ( I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO SO I WATCHED IT )

March 16
-Went to my Cousin gladys house to have dinner.
-decided to sleepover at my cousin place since i was too lazy to walk back home.
-Slept around 5am, watched slumdog millionaire and Sexdrive with her. And talk talk talk talk till our body run out of energy to stay awake. HAAH

March 17
-weirdly, i slept the WHOLE DAY. i end up sleeping at her place again. my lil cousin, vincent, kept waking me up cause he wanted to play the psp and laptop. but i kept telling him that i'm frickin sleeping and don't disturb me.

March 18
-Went to Sm bacoor mall.
-Had my lunch in Macdonalds.
-I was actually right infront of Dunkin Donuts, wanted to buy 1 dozen donuts. the money was actually on my hands already. but than i recalled that the shiny thingy that they use to glaze on the donuts was made from eggs. and i was like. UGH! i was so close! haha :D
-bought 2 books ( buy 1 get 1 free ). an offer i couldn't refuse. hehe.
-Gladys slept over at my place
-Went to Gladys school with her family because she was in BIG trouble. mwahhaa! she got her camera confiscated too.
-Ate at Jowk Kwan, near Molino.

March 19
-Withdraw money.
-Bought red wine and a lot of vodka,brandy,lambanogs and whiskey.
-Drank the whole Red wine with my cousin gladys.
-Gladys slept over at my place.

March 20
-Straightened my hair
-Went to gladys school to help her bring all her books home.
-Went to the Mall with my friends.
-Went to quezon city, makati city and had dinner in rendevous hotel.
-Since my friend was on the way to baguio, i told them to stop me over in Gerona, Tarlac.
-Left around 11.30pm

March 21
-Arrived in Tarlac around 5.30am.
-Had breakfast with the mayor.
-Went to my aunt's house, which is where i usually stay when i'm there.
-Nikko and i, went to paniqui to fetch ronniel which he sleepover in Janel's place. However, went we arrived, he wasn't there. so when we got back home, ronniel was already there.

March 22
-went to paniqui with ronniel, met nikko's friends, nelson,jeri, dexter and alex. played counterstrike with them
-had lunch in Jolibee
-went home and took a bath.
-Walked from gerona to paniqui which was a 2 hours walk. I walked because I was bored. 5am-7am.
-Carnival in paniqui, went with my cousin Jimbee,Kevin and nikko.
-Saw Aljur abrenca, Vhong navarro, and a lot of artist which i can't remember the name.
-Jimbee's phone was snatched.
-Went to Kunis bar and restaurant, which is my aunt's bar.
-Drank a few rounds of beer.
-Went back home around 5am with IVY.

March 23
-Went to my Aunt beth place to drink Gin.

March 24
-when i went home ,which was around 5am, Since I was kinda drunk, I said some stuff to my cousin which i shouldn't have. which made him pissed. But i was kinda happy because i got that huge weight off my shoulder. Before i left philippines 5 months ago, we both made an agreement and both agreed to the terms. And told him that if things go wrong, i will never trust him again. But when i went back here, I wasn't shocked, i wasn't mad, i don't hate him, but i was very dissapointed. He joined a fraternity which is going to destroy his life. you can expect a lot of bad stuff from fraternities, like drugs and gang fights. your life can also be in danger anytime. Because people like them are not afraid to die or go to jail.
-When i woke up, went out with ronniel.
-Bought some stuff for my hair.
-Went to the internet cafe.
-Bought stuff from AMJ grocery store and went back home.
-went to kunis's bar. made friends. rick, donavan, daniel , andrew from america.
-drink like crazy
-went home drunk. vice-mayor sent me home. to drunk to realize it.

March 25
-Had hangovers.
-visited bago baryo with ron to meet my friends
-went to Gerona institution to visit my other friends
-went to isdaan to have Halo-Halo which is kinda like singapore's ice-kachang.
-went to kunis bar with them.
-friends went home

March 26
-5am went to meet major and commander and had breakfast with them
-than rest the whole day

March 27
-Went to the barber shop with Ronniel to have his hair cut
-went to Ronniel's Graduation
-Uncle rommel came with us
-11pm visit tats and her friends. had barbeque with them. went over to their place and chillax.

March 28
-1am went to bago baryo to meet my friends.
-went to Tagumbaw and watched some Fiesta
-went to divine's place to chill and drink.
-went back to Tagumbaw
-Friends drop me off in Kunis Bar
-drink again
-went home with IVY
-slept and woke up around 1pm
-went with ron to the internet cafe
-Ronniel went back to Manila with his dad.
-Nikko woke me up around 10pm to have dinner with him
-Nikko and i went out with dexter, jun, alex and jeri.
-Slowly sneaked out my aunt's motorcycle and went to 7 eleven to buy snacks.
-Went to geronas grocery, near AMJ bought 3 bottles of GSM.
-Went back home.
-and than drink with jerri jun beth nikko alex and dexter
-disco
-went to creepy cemetary to scare jerri's ass off.
-he cried. MWHAHAS!

March 29
-3am went with beth to Kunis bar with nikko.co
-sang videoke
-drink again
-6am went home with beth
-woke up 8am.
-went to church ( holy me 0_0'')
-had lunch with new peeps from that church
-than drink again with nikko and friends at night

March 30
-went back to cavite

April 1
-Went to University of Santo Tomas to meet jomar rhea and raymond
-first time to take the train in philippines. it's so funny. male and female have to be divided. haha
-went to SM Manila and had dinner there
-Went out with jomar , raymond and rhea to Luneta. and went over to jomar's place.
-drink GSM blue in Jomar's place.
-watched Nacho libre and the movie is very boring.
-Slept in bunkbeds and camwhored.

April 2
-Carried Rhea on my back all the way to the store, and got busted by her aunt. telling us stupid stuff that rhea should protect her body from people and should respect her body. and we were like WTF?
-Played their piano, and sang christmas song with raymond rhea jomar and people were like wth? it's summer. haha
-than went to St lucia mall
-went back home. 3 hours journey

April 3
-Organized a party at home
-A lot of people came from my school La Salle
-some of my friends were sleeping on the floor
-drank all the alcohol at home.
-had so much fun.
-camwhored.
-disco like crazy.
-went to my friends car. send those drunkards home. haha.
-stopped over at the gasoline station
-the car stopped four times because rovi had to vomit
-went to the gasoline station
-had joy ride
-than all of us went back home.

April 4
-woke up and cleaned up all the mess.
-vacuumed the floor
-had a nap
-woke up gladys was already there.
-re arraged my room
-place a queen size bed in my room
-there's 2 bed in my room now.

April 5
-Trip to tarlac with Gladys and family
-Almost died because our car had some problem while we were in the expressway and our tires burst. vincent and me walked till we found an emergency phone along the expressway.
-helped came we were stranded for more than an hour
-stop over at the gasoline station. had lunch
-introduce gladys to nikko's friend which is also my friend haha
-at night went out with nikko,jun, gladys and co. went drinking
-chillax at the cemetary
-than we all went to bago baryo and look for beth, but she wasn't there
-than we went back home
-i went to kunis bar.
-went out with Len

April 6
-rode on len's bike and went to 7 eleven.
-bought balut and snacks for the guys
-went back home

OMG my IPOD IS LOWBATT . let me go charge it first. and i'll continue !

0 comments for this post