IM IN PH!!

By MARKPOGI on 11:57 PM

Filed Under:

MAN the weather here is HOT! it's burning me up!

This morning, i woke up around 6am to play badminton with my cousin right outside my house.

This afternoon, i went to the mall and got my money changed. There was like a lot of people in the mall because there was a fashion show there. i also went to my dermatologist to re-stock my toner, wash and moisturizer. I was thinking of buying flip flops but than i couldn't find a design that suits my taste so i didn't manage to buy one. I was also going to buy shades to protect my eyes, as my eyes are really sensitive. But didn't buy it cause the sales person was gay. it was too akward to talk to him. haha!

My cousin bought Red wine for us to drink during dinner later too. she also bought this


MAN philippines is so polluted, just one day after arrival a new pimple was born on my noes haha! sickening man!

0 comments for this post