Drops

By MARKPOGI on 9:32 PM

Filed Under:

So last sunday, i came home from QB QOOL BAR around 6am feeling really exhausted.

As much as i want to take a nap, i chooses not to because once i fall asleep, I'm never going to wake up.


My Mom and Dad was cleaning and tiding up our dirty and messy kitchen. You know if somebody would to see how my kitchen look like, I guess that person might probably think that an earthquake happened in our kitchen. 

I went to the doctor with my dad because my skin condition is getting worst. I think it is probably the food that I'm eating  that causes all this rashes all over my face and body. Upon reaching there, i was shocked to see that the doctor arrived early. As he had a history of arriving late all the time. Nevertheless, he still have a lot of patient sticking with him. And I was one of them.

When we arrived, there was only a few people there. At first, i taught that we were going to get out of that place early. After awhile, the place was crowded, inside and outside of the clinic. Than i whispered to myself , " thank God we are early ". Than i realized that the people who just arrived are going in the doctor's room before us. I was like, WTH! Then i also realized that they made their appointment a day before. Since we were also rushing for time, we just went out of that place and head home. wasted my 1 hour of waiting time.


 ***************************


So we took a cab to church. The Taxi driver sucks. he is driving really damn slow. Other cars are overtaking him. And his 80's folk song that is playing in his cab is driving me nuts. He is also shaking his leg as if he was dancing in some ballroom dance club. ugh! such an ass!

we arrived in YWCA late. 

When the sermon started, my sister and i was talking all the way. I'm guilty i know. hahaha. she just can't stop talking and i just can't stop replying to whatever she say. Once, i was trying to hold my laughter because my sister suddenly sang a really funny song by a filipino rapper. and it sounds like this in english

"look at your armpit it's so dirty dirty dirty!" 

it sounds funnier in tagalog :D

There was a general meeting for all church ministry today. so almost all of the people stayed behind after church. The parents also left their kids back in the church office and the youth would have to take care of them. 



*******************

Raymond and I left the place together and head to Plaza Singapura to meet my parents. We met Faye and Leo there at the foodcourt. since all of us already ate, we just talked and wait for our parents to finish eating. when my parents were done, we stayed behind with faye.

than we taught of going to bugis street. and the next thing you know, we are already there. 

... To be continue

1 comments for this post

what's the matter with your skin, dude?

is it getting better now?

Posted on February 4, 2009 at 2:24 AM