continue....

By MARKPOGI on 5:46 PM

Filed Under:

April 7.

around 4am, i went to pangasinan to visit Jomar.
than went back after 4 hours later.

arrived in tarlac gerona again
went to paniqui with gladys to celebrate glady's friend mother birthday.





than at night we went to 7 Eleven and had our supper there. i treated all of them :D

than gladys and i took the bus home.

April 8
went to the computer shop to print all the needed document for my flight back to singapore.

Went to Paniqui with gladys to buy some stuff that Gladys need because she's going to do a letter for my sister. I bought a shirt , singlet and flipflops

gladys and i planned to go to my friend house to drink at night, after a while, her mom who was kinda drunk realized that both of us were not at home. she called us and told us that you better come back here or i'm going to drive all the way there to fetch you , and you're not gonna like that. i was like WTF, she isn't like that though when she's not drunk. so when we went back home, she went out of the balcony and threw the car keys to gladys. and than pulled her hair and i was like. OMG wth should i do? she was screeaming like FRICK! my granddmother was there to counter attack her :D hahha ! so the screeaming and all the other nonsensical stuff lasted for an hour. than when she fall back to bed, i went out of the house, i went back to my friends and we had drinking sessions again haha!

i went back home pissed off because one of my friend, which i don't think i'll consider a friend anymore, said something horribly disgusting thing about something something something......

April 9
My grandmother and i went back to cavite.
but first we went to baclaran and bought some stuff for my grandmother. unfortunately, there wasn't any open shop houses, but i guess business is still going for street sellers.

pack my stuff, actually there was nothing to pack at all, i went back to singapore bringing only food and didn't brought a single clothes.

April 10
in the airport, i Lost my MINI BAG! which contain my passport and Cellphone.
went to the lost and found, and THANK GOD it was there :D ... they told me that i left it near the x-ray place thingy. haha

in the check-in counter, the girl in the counter was like, sir you look like F4. haha! than i'm like. erm okay thanks? haha! are you going back to singapore? i said , yes i'm going back there.

oh you're filipino pala, haha :D

i thought you're chinese. hehe

well i guess you haven't seen a lot of chinese before so you thought i look like chinese. haha


so when i arriveed in singapore. actually no one was there to fetch me, parents told me to withdraw money from my atm, but when i did, there wasn't any money in it, and kept saying it was invalid.

so i got pissed off cause my parents told me that it will be usable when i arrive back in singapore. then thank God i found ten cent coin in my wallet. i called the first round, and they hung up, i was getting pissed off with them. i waited for an hour. i found another ten cent coin and called them again, THank God they answered, than my father explained to me that something went wrong with my card and blah blah blah. and i told him just get me out of this place, i have no money and no keys at all. GRRH!

so i waited and waited for him, gosh i was like GRR.
had my dinner in burger king

than went home.

met ate mama and mathhew.
went to golden village to watch Knowing.
than went to Famous nasi lemak restaurant near sembawang rd
than went back home

0 comments for this post