now its your turn to reply

By MARKPOGI on 2:07 PM

Filed Under:

So can I ask you guys some questions?

and I hope you readers would kindly reply back in my tag board or in the comment and the bottom of this post.

1-When one day you feel lazy to go to school, what do you do to encourage yourself?

2-when you are in this particular society and you do enjoy doing whatever you are doing inside that society, but almost a sum of people have been giving false slander against you. Would you rather go to another society and start a new page, which does the same thing, and no one is gossiping about you. …So what do you think will you choose?

3-You have this particular incurable sickness, which is so gross, that can be seen by your physical appearance. What will you do/react? How will you manage to be with your friend without being disgusted with you?

tell me in your tag/comment which question you are picking.

Enjoying replying

if you readers would want me to blog about something about a particular topic, do tell it to me. Thanks.

0 comments for this post