1 month holiday. bullshit! hibernation. AMEN TO THAT

By MARKPOGI on 12:30 AM

Filed Under:


I ate yummy-crunchy beef bread toasted with sort-of-like-cashew nuts sandwich for dinner with Miss Xiao Yee and Stacy after school at Raffles city in one of the formal cafĂ© restaurant. Although the bread was delicious, I still think that Subway’s foot-long bread taste juicer. It was a mentee and mentor type of dinner. We talked for an hour or so about almost anything that regarding to our school, life, depression or et cetera.

My dad just scolded me for not agreeing to what my mom says. This is relatively irritating. But you know what, the truth is, I wasn’t agreeing with her due to the fact that I am right and she is wrong. And if I told her that she was wrong, she will start yapping all of her nonsensical and unrealistic reason just to prove to me that she was right.

But you know, I was really close with my mom before. We would always hang out together and she’ll buy me stuff like hand phones and all those latest gizmo's back then. My mom was like my right arm and without it; I wouldn’t know what to do in my life. She was also a good friend or to be precise a very important friend-who I could share my entire secret with. However when, time change, I change, she change and everything change, instead of becoming closer we drew further away from each other. That sucks, but that how life goes. All I could wish is that our relationship level won’t get lower but get higher.

I want to thank my “BFF (best friend forever)” LIANA, though she is in Philippines now, really far away from Singapore, for all the never-ending support that you gave me. THANKS a lot. I really appreciated that. Without you, I think that I will be super duper lost in my life now. You’re like my SHRINK! And without you being my shrink I’ll sink.

Currently, I just finished doing a short and straight to the point summarization of ‘how was the internet invented’ that Janice wanted me to do. However, these just crosses out 1/5 thing in my Microsoft outlook to-do list for today. Plus, I’m really tired and sleepy now, and my head feel so heavy that it is about to drop straight down on my laptop any second. Sigh, I wish I could control time. And if I could, I would stop the time for a couple of months and go into a deep sleep-like hibernation, and when I’m feeling NEW AGAIN, I’ll just continue the time and go back to all my stuff without fatigues. WOAH isn’t that cool?

Well I’m just going to end here today. I’m still going to be burning midnight oil later! Argh! I hate that!

FOR NOW I LIVE

We all complain,
That we’re going insane;
And we try in vain,
To obtain
Something we know we might not gain.

In our attempts, we fall
To the ground; and against a wall
Some heads are smashed; survivors crawl
Away from the mess at the end of the hall,
Only to hear the sound of a phone call.

Those pressed against the wall by their ear
It is a cry for security that they hear,
“The walls turn red, by the blood’s smear!”
“The coast is in fact far from clear!”
“Hurry, hasten yourselves, and come here!”

“They are trying to escape!”
“The prison walls they might break!”
“The building itself is starting to shake!”
“Hurry, hurry! Before they can make”
“Their way to shore, and flee by Frigate!”

Lo and behold, his prophesies were true,
The wall caved in, and we were pouring through,
And saw again with our eyes, sky and sea so blue.
But along came a ship with all her crew,
And from the sky, fell many a Perdue.

Minutes later, nature painted red,
Many o’ my brothers lay silently dead,
Taking a final deep, rest on the sea’s bed.
And their lives, never shall I forget,
For through their sacrifice I survived,
And have written what you have read.

-hevarino

0 comments for this post