Wednesday, February 07, 2007

By MARKPOGI on 11:41 PM

Filed Under:

fine, i do admit that i haven't been blogging daily or as often as possible. So viewers i hope you accept my apologies OKAY.( and you better)
recently i have been hearing a lot kyla's(Filipino singer) songs in my Ipod. And have been quite addicted to one of her songs called " beautiful days". P,G,D introduce me this song. but when i was in Philippines, this song was played a couple of time on the radio. so whenever i replay this particular song, it gives me flash backs when i was in Philippines.
when i reach school, i thought i was miserable late for my class. However, i wasn't, which was good.cause if i were ever late for any class, they will accumulate all the late time i have and if, for example the accumulated time for me was 60 mins, then i'll have to do 60 mins of community service or clean up the school for 60 mins.Which no one would want to do, well unless your dream is to be a cleaner, which i don't think any people would want to make their dream goal as a cleaner hahas.
During English class we did a short skit, to be exact, it was a impromptu skit. we were just given 5 mins the most to think about what to act out and narrate. well our skit suck cause i was the Peeping tom. and i have to peep on pee pee who was a GIRL.and take a note of this, the actor was a GUY which was VERY ODD AND VERY WRONG. so here's the story goes. gary (me) was strolling around the park and then (fast forward >>>) he saw pee pee bathing (which was a guy ,cause my group was all guys) and then gary's sexual hormones reacted( ok don't ask me how i acted this cause its kinda NASTY HAHAS) and the fastforward. DONE. ok the story doesn't make any sense. but what can i say. it was impromptu . there was lack of planning and coordination so of course the result will be messy.
i was late for dance class cause i was held up by my chemistry test today. this week hip hop dance was kinda aggressive and fast, i made a few mistakes but thank you pamela to go through some of my hiccups parts with me. i really appreciated that.
then after hip hop class. it was my voice lesson time. gosh the first day of voice lesson sucks. there was a special instructor who will be teaching us today. she look so old,frail and her back look like the guy from cartoon at disney channel called hunch back of Nostradamus.and sorry for being judgemental, but her teaching method are really old fashion and boring. i almost fall asleep during class. Well her class was freaking boring. what we did was EYE contact and " CHANGE PLACES" and then we did group work and SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY(X_X) like WHAT THE HELL! we came here not to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and i think that happy birthday is stuck in my mind now! ARGH!!!!(X_X). one hour of my PRECIOUS time was wasted on the pathetic stuff that she was teaching us which i can use it to do my homework.i hope that the following week she won't be coming back. wait i hope she won't be comiong back FOREVER! LITERALLY!
so after voice lesson, all of us went to city hall and some of us have to split up cause some are going back home and some are going to have dinner. Pam and i went back together since we are using the red line. gosh city hall was FREAKING CROWDED WITH people who is going back from their work. and i have to squeeze my FACE on the glass wall of the opening door of the mrt. cause the train was packed with a lot of people!
so that was what happened to me today.




MARK BRIAN SIGNING OFF

0 comments for this post