By MARKPOGI on 11:44 PM

Filed Under:

Apparently, there were supposed to be a lot of journal entry before this date. However, I restored my laptop to a previous date for I have toggled with the system file and cause minor disruptions that cause my folder to go un-aligned with each other, my desktop toolbar has gone out of shape and whenever you point a object, you have to press it at least 5 mm away from the original position to click it. But everything is fine now

I am going to throw something in my life, something that is within me. This two particular behavior or feelings is Stubborn and laziness. I’ve been relatively lazy for the past few years that had progressively affected my punctuality of my school, doing of homework, doing of chores, helping people who are in need and et cetera. And for stubbornness, I have not been really obedience with my parent’s, I’ve stop following instructions, start doing things in my way and even follow the new trends, kind of a cliché “ Rule are meant to be broken “.

I’m half way done reading the book called “Tuesday with Morrie”. It is a book by Mitch Albom. He has sold a million of books and change the life of many others. He is also an author of many other best-selling books like “The five people you meet in heaven”. Tuesday with Morrie is a talking about a guy who has encountered and un-curable disease called ASL. It affects the nervous system and slowly prevents the other parts of the body to move. However, Morrie except the fact that he had that particular illness but he wasn’t upset about it, instead he learn to except things and learn the meaning of life and death and slowly there was a lot of people that was moved by his positive attitude. Slowly he lost the movement of his limbs and once it reaches his lungs, he won’t be able to catch his breath and have a 100% of dieing. However, he doesn’t want to die fearful of death instead he died with a positive attitude, which inspire people who have the same particular disease as him. It a wonderful book, I recommend that everyone should read this book. It’s a book that changes your life.(hahha i might be talking crap.)

Apparently, i'm suppose to find the meaning of life now. However, i'm starting to find my existence in earth useless. I couldn't find my purpose. i'm starting to hate everything that i see touch smell or anything that has got to do with my 5 senses. i'm being to emotional suddenly, moods swing come by and don't go. they stay. This is BULLSHIT!

well i got to go! i just finish that book, i'm going to read nightmares and landscape by Steven Spielberg soon.


soon after a while,




Lately, I’ve been asking myself this particular annoying question over and over again for the past few days, which has been driving me NUTS.

‘Why do people do weird stuff?’

For instance, Britney Spears shaved her head for no such reason. On the other hand, if there is, it has got to be senseless and fallacious. And this has massively affected almost everybody worldwide especially in the media criteria.

Blogging have been moderately bothersome to me recently (that’s the main reason why I don’t blog often nowadays). I’ll have to sit down uncomfortable-since my computer chair hasn’t been fix. Looking at the LCD screen for a really long period of time, thinking of a way to start a topic, editing the sentence structure just enough to make any readers entertain has been quite time consumption. Worst of all, while writing on my blog, I might let the cat out of the bag unconsciously.

You know, sometimes people love beating round the bush instead of GOING STRAIGHT TO THE POINT! This is so exasperating!

Okay, you might noticed that I have been relatively been dumping my tantrums, my hatred, my sorrows and all negative things that is around me. I’m really sorry, however, you know what, after doing that, it helps to discharge some of the strain within me which then relief my emotional burden.

Should I or should I change to a new blog server? Yes/ no?

It’s late and I need to sleep, I guess I call it a day.

0 comments for this post