NO WAY! YES WAY!

By MARKPOGI on 12:11 AM

Filed Under:

Oh flocking crap! I just realized that my blog is relatively monotonous. It doesn't have that much of excitement that gives you-reader the thrill, enthusiasm that you need like the other blog that I search through the net. Perhaps I should start calling myself the-worst-blogger-wannabe-in-the-net or should i just quit blogging to make my life easier.

I stupidly asked myself why couldn’t God create a USB port on the side of our brain where we can happily/easily copy and paste stuff or download any information by inserting a thumb drive or USB link from the computer. Which i can just easily download a software from www.how-to-be-a-great-blogger.com and transfer it into my brain, and become the world best renowned blogger within seconds.why do i ever bother.

Give me a couple of months to reflect, review,compare. And if there is still no improvement in my blogging, i would climb up the tallest building in Singapore and throw my laptop.

I'm not really that depressed, I'm just lost, really lost. I don't know why I'm doing the things that i have to do, people tell me its time i grow up and stop being a kid, but really, whats the point of living life if you're not doing what you feel/want to do? I want to go out there and just enjoy the moment, even if it means that at the end of the day i will be depress again, at least i was happy during the day right? It's exactly what I'm doing now. I just don't know why i get all down and gone at the end of the day.

0 comments for this post