Oh SHIT! I'M DRUNK!

By MARKPOGI on 6:02 PM

Filed Under:

My cousin went over to my place from tarlac. Since my birthday landed on the wednesday, he wasn't able to make it because he's in school. so he decided to drop by during the weekend, when we arrived back home, he went in and put all his stuff in my room. we went out and bought 8 liters of beer, we also invited my neighbor elly to join us. After a couple of hours past, all of us were really really drunk! i asked the girl to go home since it was already late. than my cousin and i continued on drinking even though we were in that shitty state already. Than a fight happened between the both of us. SHIT! it messed the hell out of my room! we were throwing everything right infront of us. the books, the clothes in the closet the branded perfumes ( thank god it didn't break ) the bags , the electric fan, the vaccuum cleaner. shit ! the room is in deep shitty mess! as you can see in the picture! crap! this is one hella birthday i'm might never forget even if i want to!

0 comments for this post